Car Weight = 2,370 lbs.
Round-tube Alston A-Arms, Alston front coil-over shocks, steering rack, 4-link rear suspension, top gun bars, 9″ Ford narrowed and braced, top mounted wishbone, QA1 coil-overs, anti-roll bar, single wheel wheelie bars, parachute.
All panels including aluminum transmission tunnel and the steel tubs are DZUS fastened and completely removable for ease of servicing the car.
• 468 cubic-inch BBC
• TH400 Transmission with extra clutches
• FORD 9″ rear-end narrowed, back braced housing
• Center Line wheels. Back tire = 29.5 x 14 x 15 with Champion double beadlock wheels
• Burns Stainless mufflers & collectors and turnouts, car also comes with a set of Zoomies.
• This car is street legal with headlights, turn signals, brake lights, horn, tag light and a clean title.
VIEW all stages of this build here: